When you join Spectrum Gymnastics Academy you will be given a welcome pack with all the information included.
Here at Specturm Gymnastics Academy our first priority is to produce a safe and happy environment for our Gymnasts to train in.
We only have a few rules here at Spectrum Gymnastics Academy
1. Always listen to your coach and act upon instructions given to you at all times.
2. Girls please wear your club leotard and club leggings (no shorts) with your hair securely tied back.
Boys club bodice and club shorts.
3. No jewellery of any kind.
4. You do not use any apparatus without permission from your coach first.
5. Please be restpectful / supportive and kind to others.
6. Please visit the toilet before you come into class.
7. No mobile phones / ipads are permitted in the gym.
8. Have Fun !!
1. Please ensure your child arrives 5 Minutes before the class starts, so everyone is ready to go in on time.
2. Please make sure you arrive on time to collect your child. Do not drop off and pick up from the car park. We will not allow a child to leave without the parent/guardian present.
3. Please make sure your children are in their proper kits and have their hair securely tied back.
4. Please make sure your child visits the toilet before each lesson.
5. Please keep us informed of any changes regarding your contact details etc.
6. Please provide your child with a labeled water bottle.
7. No outdoor shoes or food are allowed in the gym.
8. Socks shouldn't to be worn, for medical reasons 'only' non slip socks permitted.
9. Parents are not allowed in the gym to view classes, however there will be an opportunity to watch an annual display.
10. Please do not approach any coaches while they are teaching in the gym. If you have any concerns please feel free to contact us in advance.
11. Please ensure you are not more than 10 minutes late for you session. Your child will not be able to participate due to missing the crucial warm up, therefore increasing the risk of injury.
12. Please bring your bag for all your belongings to be stored in. We will not take any responsibility for any loss or damage to any valuables.
13. For any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.